Friday, September 20, 2019

RESEARCH: Topline and The Big Question


During our Lesson today we went over digital story telling with Frank Ash, BBC creative consultant. We observed and analysed his 4 big questions for the film industry and tested our understand by pairing up and creating a brief comic style break down of what the 4 questions. 


This video details how to connect to an audience in an effective way and give an outstanding sense of intrigue and tension. I will create one elegant sentence that sums up the opening of the film's treatment when I start to plan my Foundation Production, or rather I will create a top line. I will also begin to decide and incorporate my big question (Make the audience wonder what will happen next.)

1 comment:

  1. You have clearly understood how this advice can help you address your audience. You have presented your account in an attractive comic format.

    ReplyDelete